Monday, May 31, 2010

June 2010 is a good month to begin thinking to ourselves, 'make some extra money for the holidays'. Working 8 to 5 is not cutting edge enough to fulfill a satisfied life of having internet available to stay on blogspot.
I go on an expedition in my kitchen table to draw up a plan.
Here is my resolution to a non-problem: I will sit and wait for the days to come by while working and consulting with myself on a blank 8'x11" paper. Then I draw one line, some scribbles, and a few inspiring words, and then crumple the paper. That was the end of trying to create something new for myself and another lingering idea that has just left my mind for now. So on to the next idea that is still pushing my mind to do something that the body doesn't really want to do. Minutes later, I set a new layer of paper and a pen in hand. Didn't I just let go of this idea and wanting to create a new piece? The idea hasn't left the building. I'm sure this happens to most of us with a great idea, but will often never get to accomplish.
And therefore, the sleepless nights begin. I figure thats why in the morning some people have issues when someone says hi, how you doing? Don't talk to me!

No comments: